Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Initial Applique and I love Shoes shirt

New Stuff! My little girl is already in love with shoes. I catch her all the time in my closet trying on my high heels. It is too funny. So I made her a high heel shoe shirt.
I added a ruffle because it makes it even more girly and now I don't have to worry about tucking in her shirt!
You can get this shirt without the ruffle. In this picture, I tucked the ruffle under. That is why it may look a little funny in the picture.

Without fringe.



With fringe. I will make a suggestion to those with little ones under 3, this fringe may not last! My little girl wore this one day and by the end of the day, most of the balls were off! GRRRRR!!!! So ruffle for 3 and under, fringe for only the mature:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment