Friday, January 15, 2010

Mardi Gras Fleur de Lis Tee Shirt Tutu


Next year, I am going to make sure I stock up on some l/s tees in purple. Watch it be burning up next year. This year it is sooooooo cold!

Well here it is FINALLY! This little girl is going to get ALL the beads! This tutu is a little more work then my normal tutus, but it is so CUTE!!!

I can't wait to take Landrie to the parades this year.

This shirt without the tutu is $18. The shirt with the multi colored tutu is $28 or $22 for just one color tutu. The shirt comes in 12mo - 4t. I think I can only find purple shirts in s/s. However, I could do this shirt in l/s in white. The fleur de lis could also be done in purple, gold, or green solid fabric and the name in another thread. We can make this shirt as gaudy as possible:-)
Here is another fleur de lis applique shirt with the party polka dot fabric on a white tee shirt.



Other options: I also have a Mardi Gras mask, a prince and princess crown, and the state of Louisiana outline. The fabric above has the Mardi Gras colors, but can be used a little longer since it also has orange and pink polka dots in it. Let me know if you have any ideas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment