Thursday, July 16, 2009

Fleur de Lis Applique Tee Shirt

When you live in Louisiana, you know what a fleur de lis is!! I thought this shirt would be cute with some zebra pants or black pants with a big pink bow. This shirt is only $14.00!!! You pick two colors and what color tee you want. So cheap and so cute!!!
I made this shirt for my daughter. The shirt below is a 24 month shirt. I put her initials on the three leaves or the fleur de lis. It is hard to see in the picture but it turned out really cute. The fleur de lis can be made bigger and if you do not want the initials on it, then I can monogram a name underneath. This shirt is $17.00 and that includes the initials or the monogrammed name.








1 comment:

  1. Oh my word you have so much cute stuff on here! I love monograms and personalized things. I'm saving your blog--will definitely be stopping back to do some shopping! Thanks for visiting us!

    ReplyDelete