Thursday, October 29, 2009

Christmas is coming!

This Christmas shirt for Luke is so GQ:-) he he I can do name shirts with names up to 6 letters. Of course, I can do name shirts with everyday fabric too!
Name shirts are $18.00 for the first three letters.  Each additional letter, add $1.00.  






Love this ornament shirt. I can monogram initials or a letter. The bow is sewn on. The ornament shirt is $17.00. I can also make this shirt without a bow for a boy. There are a ton of Christmas fabric choices. Just email me if you are interested and we can work on it together.






I have a good bit of this red polka fabric. I think pants in this fabric would be cute. Red polka dot pants would also be cute for Valentines day, so you would get some wear out of them. If the pants still fit for the summer, you can cut them and turn them into shorts for the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment