Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Pink Ribbon Breast Cancer Awareness Bag

I have a friend that just found out she has breast cancer and she is only 32!!! My mom is a breast cancer survivor! The news that my friend has breast cancer came as a huge shock to me! I was already planning on going in to get a mammogram earlier than recommend because of my family history, but hearing this I think I will set up my appointment very soon. I think it would be good to just have a record baseline so if anything does show up later, they can refer to this baseline.
Please check yourself regularly. Cancer does not discriminate, not even age matters to that ugly disease!
Please say a prayer for my friend.
I know God can heal, I have seen him do it!
I made this bag for her to take to the hospital. It can hold magazines or sudoku puzzles that will keep her busy during her treatments or while waiting in the lobby. The applique can be done on tee shirts too.

No comments:

Post a Comment