Saturday, June 12, 2010

Flip Flop Applique outfit redo!

Above: is a dress that Landrie wore last summer.  She has outgrown it, but I think the fabric is so cute!  So I tore it apart and....
VOILA!
I am not done with the outfit but here is a taste. I have plenty of the yellow and with polka dot fabric, but I have used all of the flip flop fabric.  I think the yellow polka fabric would be adorable for the swimsuit design!  (she wore a yellow pollka dot bikini!)
I love the little initial in the circle on the flip flop.  If you would like this design on a tee shirt, it would be $18 since it is two fabric changes.  

Now, I do not have anymore of the flip fop fabric, but I have this fabric.  It reminds me of some Lilly Pulitzer fabric.  FYI:  This is actually a pair of capris...Ladies size 16.  I bought these at a garage sale today and I plan on washing them and then tearing them up to use for something....shorts, a dress, ruffle, applique fabric...who knows where this will show up:-)     

No comments:

Post a Comment