Saturday, October 16, 2010

Elf on the Shelf and in a pocket!

This design reminds me of the "Elf on the Shelf" book!  I love that elf!  We hide him everywhere!  Now you can tell your kiddo that your special elf is going to go everywhere with your child and will see everything so he can report back to Santa.  This elf is hiding in a clever pocket!  I can't wait to do one of these for my little girl!   I think I even have a girl elf.  I can't remember our elf's name, but when I figure it out, I may monogram it on the elf's hat!
If you have an Elf on the Shelf....please let me know some fun things or hiding places you have put your elf!  We are always looking for fun places to put him!


The pen just shows you that it is a pocket.  Also, my little girl loves pockets.   I also used glow in the dark fabric for the white part of this shirt like I did in the ballet shoe design.  Got to love glow in the dark:-0   This elf shirt is $25.

No comments:

Post a Comment