Thursday, May 26, 2011

Recycled or Upcycled Capri pants into new outfit!

I made this outfit from a pair of capris!

I got these capris at a garage sale for $2.00 and they were a size 16.  I thought the fabric was adorable and I could not buy this amount of fabric for $2.00 ANYWHERE!

I made an initial name shirt....$18.  I have a little fabric left.... enough to make some more initial shits.....but not enough for shorts.  I will be happy to tear up some capris or a skirt that you find at Goodwill or a garage sale:-)  I even have saved some of my husband's button down shirts to make some shorts for my son.  Just because it has an ink spot or a hole in it and your hubby won't wear it anymore, doesn't mean your little man can't wear it!!!  Give an article of clothing new life!  (Wow, it sounds like I am running a blood drive!?)

Capris to Ruffle shorts.  I love Landrie's little green outfit.  Thank goodness she is still 4!  If she was 14 she probably would not be caught dead in this outfit:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment