Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Aquarium Outfits Applique Shark and Dolphin

If you know me, you know I am a shark freak!!!!  Don't call my house during shark week!  (Actually you can, because I have seen most of the shows that they show and now they just repeat them.)  I think I can officially move Shark week of my bucket list....but I can not move scuba diving with sharks off yet.  One day....One day!


Anyway, I did these outfits for my kiddos so we could be styling when we go to the aquarium.  My husband told me that the fish did not care what my kids wore!  Can you believe the nerve!!!!

Outlined in hotpink

Shark on a polo.  I did it large and it wraps around.  Outline in red and both are in turquoise and white striped seersucker.

I just love this outfit!  

So which kid is going to accompany momma on the couch to watch shark week!?  I will let you decide....a picture is worth a thousand words!


This little girl can have such a big attitude!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment