Monday, July 18, 2011

Very Hungry Caterpillar is being deployed!

Everyone is going to have something special to wear to Jude's Very Hungry Caterpillar Party!

  
Jude has a special bib to wear while he is eating his birthday cake.

Jude's special first birthday outfit.
This is my favorite!  Jude's daddy is in the army and stationed overseas.  He is making a huge sacrifice for me and you!  I was more than happy to do this special shirt for him.  He is going to wear this during the birthday party while "attending" via Skype!  Gotta love the internet!  Gotta love the people in our military!
And don't forget Mommy!  She got herself a fancy apron and mailed it to me and I was able to put the caterpillar on it too!  It is going to be a Very Styling Caterpillar Birthday Party!

No comments:

Post a Comment