Friday, April 30, 2010

Patriotic Pirate Fourth of July or Memorial Day Cross bones Applique

Here is the Patriotic Pirate!!  He is soooo popular:-)  His eyepatch is a star.  This shirt is great for the Fourth and Memorial day.  However, for Memorial day it is a little morbid...he he.  (No really, that is not funny!)  The name is in Old English font.  It reminded me of the Constitution, but if you look back at the Valentines Pirate or the St. Patrick's pirate, you will see there are other fonts!!
This shirt is $21 for right now.  It may go up depending on demand.  So get your order in early:-)  Price is subject to change!!!

Here are some other fabric options.  Now looking at the hibiscus, they may be too big to show up on the scarf.  Just keep that in mind.  Let me know if you see this pirate with any other fabric.  I probably can find it.  I think I can also get some royal blue shirts.  I do have some red and white stripe fabric.

Typewriter Font

You can get this shirt with out a monogrammed name.  It is $18 without a name.

No comments:

Post a Comment