Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Disney Christmas in July, Santa Mickey and Mrs. Claus Minnie

We are going to Disney World in December!  I am so excited.  I love Disney and I have not been since I have had kids, so they are going to make the Magic Kingdom even more magical.....and we are going in December!!!!  Soooooo excited!  One of the days we are going, we are all going to wear matching shirts.

I think these shirts are going to make the cutest pictures.  My inlaws are coming and so is my sister in law and my niece!  We are doing this because we live in three different places so now we are going  to celebrate Christmas at Disney!
Maw Maw and Paw Paw Claus

L/S children shirts:  $20
Adult s/s shirts:  $25

Mickey Claus has a ball tassel.  I also outlined the white area in black on Mickey Mouse.  The white part is in the soft white dot minky material.  The holly leaves are in green satin, and the red hat part is in red crushed velvet.  Minnie Claus does not have the bottom part of the hat.  The names are in Disney or Walt font.  



If you have any great Disney tips, please feel free to post a comment.  I used a Disney rep from Bossier City and she has been wonderful!  I tried to do it on my own, and got overwhelmed!  She had a ton of tips and has been to Disney 14 times.  What a fun job!  Please let me know if you know any inside secrets!  

No comments:

Post a Comment